Come visit us and imagine yourself living and learning at Florida Memorial University!
A visit provides the perfect opportunity for you to see our campus and the picturesque community of Miami Gardens. You can meet students, check out our facilities and pick the space you will claim for studying.
Planning Your Visit
The Office of Admission schedules campus tours and information sessions on Monday through Friday throughout the year, with the exception of holidays. We also offer tours on several Saturdays throughout the academic year.
Or you could check out an open house event in the fall. During an open house, you can receive special attention from staff in admissions and financial aid. This also is an excellent time to talk with faculty members, interact with current students and meet others who are thinking of joining the Florida Memorial University family.
Important Tour Information
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a response.
- If there is a need for a Saturday campus tour, please keep in mind that all weekend tours must be scheduled for the 1st weekend of the month ONLY.
- Tours must be confirmed by Florida Memorial, before being administered.
- All tours must be added to the site at least 48 hours from the time tour is requested, which allows us to check times, dates, and all other events being held that particular day.
- All tours must be chaperoned by a Florida Memorial Representative.
Schedule a campus tour with us via email at email@example.com.